A manger or rack; a feeding place for animals.
- A bed with high sides for a young child or baby.
- A small building, usually with slatted sides, for storing corn.
- A rack or trough for fodder; a manger.
- A stall for cattle.
- A small crude cottage or room.
- Slang One's home.
- A framework to support or strengthen a mine or shaft.
- A wicker basket.
- A petty theft.
- See pony.
- Games A set of cards made up from discards by each player in cribbage, used by the dealer.
- To confine in or as if in a crib.
- To furnish with a crib.
- To plagiarize (an idea or answer, for example).
- To steal.
- To plagiarize; cheat.