A bend, turn, or curve; curvature; flexure.
- An implement or tool, such as a bishop's crosier or a shepherd's staff, with a bent or curved part.
- A part that is curved or bent like a hook.
- A curve or bend; a turn: a crook in the path.
- Informal One who makes a living by dishonest methods.
- To make a crook in; bend.
- To bend or curve. See Synonyms at bend1.
- Australian Out of order; faulty.
- Australian Not well; ill.
- Australian Of poor quality; inferior.
- Australian Not honest; crooked.