To cut across or through; to intersect.
- To cut or run across or through.
- To cut using a crosscut saw.
- To interweave (two separate, usually concurrent scenes) in a film.
- To use the cinematic technique of crosscutting.
- Constructed or used for cutting crosswise: crosscut teeth on a saw.
- Cut across or crosswise: a crosscut slice of beef; a crosscut incision.
- A course or cut going crosswise.
- A path more direct than the main path; a shortcut.
- A level in a mine driven so that it intersects a vein of ore.
- A crosscut saw.
- An example of the cinematic technique of crosscutting.