- A place at which or the means by which a crossing is made.
- A short connecting track by which a train can be transferred from one line to another.
- Genetics Crossing over.
- Genetics A characteristic resulting from the exchange of genetic material between homologous chromosomes during meiosis.
- A registered member of one political party who votes in the primary of the other party.
- The adaptation of a musical style, as by blending elements of two or more styles or categories, to appeal to a wider audience.
- A recording designed to appeal to more than one segment or portion of the listening audience.
- One that appeals to a wide or diverse audience.