To make the shrill sound characteristic of a cock, either in joy, gayety, or defiance.
- Any of several large glossy black birds of the genus Corvus, having a characteristic raucous call, especially C. brachyrhynchos of North America.
- A crowbar.
- as the crow flies In a straight line.
- To utter the shrill cry characteristic of a cock or rooster.
- To exult loudly, as over another's defeat; boast. See Synonyms at boast1.
- To make a sound expressive of pleasure or well-being, characteristic of an infant.
- The shrill cry of a cock.
- An inarticulate sound expressive of pleasure or delight.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Indian Peafowl , Northern Pintail , Nakta , Rock Bush Quail , Cotton Teal , Comb Duck , Dove , Grey Francolin , Red Spurfowl , King quail , Gadwall , Ferruginous Duck , Cotton Pygmy Goose , Grey Junglefowl , Painted Spurfowl , Barheaded Goose , Black breasted Quail , Bustard , Rain Quail , Jungle Bush Quail , Ruddy Shelduck , Common Teal , Garganey , Painted Bush Quail , Blue winged Teal , Blue breasted Quail , Brahminy Duck , Mottled Wood Owl , Spot billed Duck , Common quil , Bluebird