To make the shrill sound characteristic of a cock, either in joy, gayety, or defiance.
- Any of several large glossy black birds of the genus Corvus, having a characteristic raucous call, especially C. brachyrhynchos of North America.
- A crowbar.
- as the crow flies In a straight line.
- To utter the shrill cry characteristic of a cock or rooster.
- To exult loudly, as over another's defeat; boast. See Synonyms at boast1.
- To make a sound expressive of pleasure or well-being, characteristic of an infant.
- The shrill cry of a cock.
- An inarticulate sound expressive of pleasure or delight.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Cotton Teal , Gadwall , Common Teal , Dove , Comb Duck , Indian Peafowl , Garganey , Painted Spurfowl , Black breasted Quail , Ruddy Shelduck , Rain Quail , Grey Francolin , King quail , Cotton Pygmy Goose , Blue breasted Quail , Common quil , Painted Bush Quail , Ferruginous Duck , Bluebird , Jungle Bush Quail , Grey Junglefowl , Northern Pintail , Bustard , Brahminy Duck , Nakta , Rock Bush Quail , Blue winged Teal , Mottled Wood Owl , Barheaded Goose , Spot billed Duck , Red Spurfowl