To make the shrill sound characteristic of a cock, either in joy, gayety, or defiance.
- Any of several large glossy black birds of the genus Corvus, having a characteristic raucous call, especially C. brachyrhynchos of North America.
- A crowbar.
- as the crow flies In a straight line.
- To utter the shrill cry characteristic of a cock or rooster.
- To exult loudly, as over another's defeat; boast. See Synonyms at boast1.
- To make a sound expressive of pleasure or well-being, characteristic of an infant.
- The shrill cry of a cock.
- An inarticulate sound expressive of pleasure or delight.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Black breasted Quail , Grey Francolin , Red Spurfowl , Blue winged Teal , Ferruginous Duck , Barheaded Goose , Comb Duck , Grey Junglefowl , Cotton Pygmy Goose , Painted Spurfowl , Garganey , Common quil , Rock Bush Quail , Brahminy Duck , Dove , Indian Peafowl , Painted Bush Quail , Spot billed Duck , Northern Pintail , Nakta , Bustard , Blue breasted Quail , Cotton Teal , Common Teal , Ruddy Shelduck , Jungle Bush Quail , Rain Quail , Bluebird , Mottled Wood Owl , King quail , Gadwall