To make the shrill sound characteristic of a cock, either in joy, gayety, or defiance.
- Any of several large glossy black birds of the genus Corvus, having a characteristic raucous call, especially C. brachyrhynchos of North America.
- A crowbar.
- as the crow flies In a straight line.
- To utter the shrill cry characteristic of a cock or rooster.
- To exult loudly, as over another's defeat; boast. See Synonyms at boast1.
- To make a sound expressive of pleasure or well-being, characteristic of an infant.
- The shrill cry of a cock.
- An inarticulate sound expressive of pleasure or delight.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Bustard , Grey Francolin , Black breasted Quail , Common quil , Jungle Bush Quail , Mottled Wood Owl , Bluebird , Spot billed Duck , Rain Quail , Indian Peafowl , Grey Junglefowl , Painted Bush Quail , Barheaded Goose , Rock Bush Quail , Cotton Teal , Blue winged Teal , Nakta , Painted Spurfowl , Dove , Blue breasted Quail , Common Teal , Brahminy Duck , Red Spurfowl , Ferruginous Duck , Comb Duck , King quail , Cotton Pygmy Goose , Garganey , Gadwall , Northern Pintail , Ruddy Shelduck