To make the shrill sound characteristic of a cock, either in joy, gayety, or defiance.
- Any of several large glossy black birds of the genus Corvus, having a characteristic raucous call, especially C. brachyrhynchos of North America.
- A crowbar.
- as the crow flies In a straight line.
- To utter the shrill cry characteristic of a cock or rooster.
- To exult loudly, as over another's defeat; boast. See Synonyms at boast1.
- To make a sound expressive of pleasure or well-being, characteristic of an infant.
- The shrill cry of a cock.
- An inarticulate sound expressive of pleasure or delight.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Ruddy Shelduck , Ferruginous Duck , Brahminy Duck , King quail , Grey Junglefowl , Common quil , Rock Bush Quail , Comb Duck , Spot billed Duck , Gadwall , Painted Bush Quail , Jungle Bush Quail , Painted Spurfowl , Blue breasted Quail , Rain Quail , Northern Pintail , Dove , Grey Francolin , Bluebird , Nakta , Red Spurfowl , Mottled Wood Owl , Common Teal , Cotton Teal , Barheaded Goose , Cotton Pygmy Goose , Black breasted Quail , Indian Peafowl , Bustard , Blue winged Teal , Garganey