A staff with a crosspiece at the head, to be placed under the arm or shoulder, to support the lame or infirm in walking.
- A staff or support used by the physically injured or disabled as an aid in walking, usually designed to fit under the armpit and often used in pairs.
- A forked leg rest on a sidesaddle.
- A device used for assistance or support; a prop: a mnemonic crutch.
- The crotch of a person or an animal.
- A forked device or part.
- To support on or as if on crutches; prop up.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഊന്നുകോല് - Oonnukol ;താങ്ങ് - Thaangu | Thangu ;ഊന്നുവടി - Oonnuvadi ;ആധാരദണ്ഡം - Aadhaaradhandam | adharadhandam ;കവരവടി - Kavaravadi ;താങ്ങിനിര്ത്തുക - Thaanginirththuka | Thanginirthuka ;