Composed of parts in a heap; forming a mass; aggregated.
- Increasing or enlarging by successive addition.
- Acquired by or resulting from accumulation.
- Of or relating to interest or a dividend that is added to the next payment if not paid when due.
- Law Supporting the same point as earlier evidence: cumulative evidence.
- Law Imposed with greater severity upon a repeat offender: cumulative punishment.
- Law Following successively; consecutive: cumulative sentences.
- Statistics Of or relating to the sum of the frequencies of experimentally determined values of a random variable that are less than or equal to a specified value.
- Statistics Of or relating to experimental error that increases in magnitude with each successive measurement.