A roof having a rounded form, hemispherical or nearly so; also, a ceiling having the same form. When on a large scale it is usually called dome.
- Architecture A vaulted roof or ceiling.
- Architecture A small dome set on a circular or polygonal base or resting on pillars.
- Architecture A domelike structure surmounting a roof or dome, often used as a lookout or to admit light and air.
- A cylindrical shaft type of blast furnace used for remelting metals, usually iron, before casting.
- A small rounded and domed structure, as for observation, on a tracked, armored vehicle.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗോപുരശിഖരം - Gopurashikharam ;ഗോപുരശിഖരം - Gopurashikharam ;പ്രാസാദശിഖരം - Praasaadhashikharam | Prasadhashikharam ;കപ്പോള - Kappola ;താഴികക്കുടം - Thaazhikakkudam | Thazhikakkudam ;കുംഭഗോപുരം - Kumbhagopuram ;