One of the thirty parts into which the Roman people were divided by Romulus.
- One of the ten primitive subdivisions of a tribe in early Rome, consisting of ten gentes.
- The assembly place of such a subdivision.
- The Roman senate or any of the various buildings in which it met in republican Rome.
- The place of assembly of high councils in various Italian cities under Roman administration.
- The ensemble of central administrative and governmental services in imperial Rome.
- Roman Catholic Church The central administration governing the Church.
- A medieval assembly or council.
- A medieval royal court of justice.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?