The act of curving, or the state of being bent or curved; a curving or bending, normal or abnormal, as of a line or surface from a rectilinear direction; a bend; a curve.
- The act of curving or the state of being curved.
- Mathematics The ratio of the change in the angle of a tangent that moves over a given arc to the length of the arc.
- Mathematics The limit of this ratio as the length of the arc approaches zero.
- Mathematics The reciprocal of the radius of a circle.
- Medicine A curving or bending, especially an abnormal one: curvature of the spine.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വക്രാകൃതി - Vakraakruthi | Vakrakruthi ;കോട്ടം - Kottam ;കൂൻ - Koon ;വളക്രാകൃതി - Valakraakruthi | Valakrakruthi ;കോട്ടം - Kottam ;കൂന് - Koon ;