One who cuts; as, a stone cutter; a die cutter; esp., one who cuts out garments.
- One that cuts, especially in tailoring.
- A device or machine that cuts.
- Nautical A single-masted, fore-and-aft-rigged sailing vessel with two or more headsails and a mast set somewhat farther aft than that of a sloop.
- Nautical A ship's boat, powered by a motor or oars and used for transporting stores or passengers.
- A small, lightly armed boat used by the Coast Guard.
- A small sleigh, usually seating one person and drawn by a single horse.