- Anything with a cyclic (repetitious) behaviour. Something that cycles between different states.
- An orbit that approaches two astronomical bodies on a regular basis.
- A, usually man-made, object that follows such an orbit.
- a person with bipolar disorder, often used when comparing the speed of mood swings.
- A device for performing dialysis; for mechanically purifying blood
- a thermal cycler; a machine for creating multiple copies of DNA sequences.
- a task in a cycle of tasks where the status of being active task is passed around the loop.