The place, room, or house where milk is kept, and converted into butter or cheese.
- A commercial establishment for processing or selling milk and milk products.
- A place where milk and cream are stored and processed.
- A dairy farm.
- The dairy business; dairying.
- Of, for, or relating to milk or milk products: the dairy section at the grocery store.
- Of or relating to dairying.
- Judaism Of, relating to, or intended for the consumption or preparation of milk or milk products exclusively, as dictated by dietary law.