A mistress of a family, who is a lady; a woman in authority; especially, a lady.
- Used formerly as a courtesy title for a woman in authority or a mistress of a household.
- A married woman; a matron.
- An elderly woman.
- Slang A woman.
- Chiefly British A woman holding a nonhereditary title conferred by a sovereign in recognition of personal merit or service to the country.
- Chiefly British The wife or widow of a knight.
- Chiefly British Used as the title for such a woman.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൗ്രഢ - Pau്radda | Pou്radda ;വീട്ടമ്മ - വീട്ടമ്മ ;ഗൃഹസ്ഥ - Gruhastha ;വീട്ടമ്മ - Veettamma ;ഉന്നത നിലയിലുളള സ്ത്രീ - Unnatha Nilayilulala Sthree ;ഗൃഹനായിക - Gruhanaayika | Gruhanayika ;