To throw with violence or haste; to cause to strike violently or hastily; -- often used with against.
- To break or smash by striking violently.
- To hurl, knock, or thrust with sudden violence.
- To splash; bespatter.
- To write hastily. Often used with off: dashed off a note to the dean.
- To drink hastily. Often used with down: dashed down a glass of milk.
- To add an enlivening or altering element to.
- To affect by adding another element or ingredient to: ice cream that was dashed with rum.
- To destroy or wreck: Our dreams were dashed. See Synonyms at blast.
- To confound; abash.
- To strike violently; smash.
- To move with haste; rush: dashed to the door.
- A swift, violent blow or stroke: knocked the books to the floor with an impatient dash of his hand.
- A splash.
- A small amount of an added ingredient: a dash of sherry.
- A quick stroke, as with a pencil or brush.
- A sudden movement; a rush: made a dash for the exit.
- Sports A footrace, usually less than a quarter-mile long, run at top speed from the outset.
- A spirited quality in action or style; verve. See Synonyms at vigor.
- Either of two symbols, an emdash or an endash, used in writing and in printing.
- In Morse and similar codes, the long sound or signal used in combination with the dot and silent intervals to represent letters or numbers.
- A dashboard.
- To damn.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഛിന്നഭിന്നമാക്കുക - Chinnabhinnamaakkuka | Chinnabhinnamakkuka ;വിഘ്നം - Vighnam ;വീശീ എറിയുക - Veeshee Eriyuka ;തെറിപ്പിക്കുക - Therippikkuka ;വീശി എറിയുക - Veeshi Eriyuka ;കൂട്ടിമുട്ടല് - Koottimuttal ;