Wanting the sense of hearing, either wholly or in part; unable to perceive sounds; hard of hearing; as, a deaf man.
- Partially or completely lacking in the sense of hearing.
- Of or relating to the Deaf or their culture.
- Unwilling or refusing to listen; heedless: was deaf to our objections.
- Deaf people considered as a group. Used with the.
- The community of deaf people who use American Sign Language as a primary means of communication. Used with the.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചെവികേള്ക്കാത്ത - Chevikelkkaaththa | Chevikelkkatha ;കല്ല - Kalla ;ഏഡ - Eda ;ഉച്ചൈശ്രവസ്സ് - Uchaishravassu ;ബധിരനായ - Badhiranaaya | Badhiranaya ;ബന്ധുര - Bandhura ;