A part or portion; a share; hence, an indefinite quantity, degree, or extent, degree, or extent; as, a deal of time and trouble; a deal of cold.
- To give out as a share or portion; apportion.
- To distribute among several recipients. See Synonyms at distribute.
- To sell: deal prescriptions; deal cocaine.
- To administer; deliver: dealt him a blow to the stomach.
- Games To distribute (playing cards) among players.
- Games To give (a specific card) to a player while so distributing.
- To be occupied or concerned: a book that deals with the Middle Ages.
- To behave in a specified way toward another or others; have transactions: deal honestly with competitors.
- To take action with respect to someone or something: The committee will deal with this complaint. See Synonyms at treat.
- To do business; trade: dealing in diamonds.
- Games To distribute playing cards.
- Slang To buy and sell drugs, especially illegally.
- Slang To cope: You've got no choice—just deal with it!
- The act or a round of apportioning or distributing.
- Games Distribution of playing cards.
- Games The cards so distributed; a hand.
- Games The right or turn of a player to distribute the cards.
- Games The playing of one hand.
- An indefinite quantity, extent, or degree: has a great deal of experience.
- An agreement often arranged secretly, as in business or politics.
- A business transaction.
- An agreement, especially one that is mutually beneficial. See Synonyms at bargain.
- Informal A sale favorable especially to the buyer; a bargain.
- Informal Treatment received: a raw deal; a fair deal.
- A fir or pine board cut to standard dimensions.
- Such boards or planks considered as a group.
- Fir or pine wood.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പങ്ക് - Panku ;നേരിടുക - Neriduka ;ശ്രദ്ധിക്കാത്ത - Shraddhikkaaththa | Shradhikkatha ;അംശം - Amsham ;കരാറ് - Karaaru | Kararu ;വീഞ്ഞത്തടി - Veenjaththadi | Veenjathadi ;