The act of declaring, or publicly announcing; explicit asserting; undisguised token of a ground or side taken on any subject; proclamation; exposition; as, the declaration of an opinion; a declaration of war, etc.
- An explicit, formal announcement, either oral or written.
- The act or process of declaring.
- A statement of taxable goods or of properties subject to duty.
- Law A formal statement by a plaintiff specifying the facts and circumstances constituting his or her cause of action.
- Law An unsworn statement of facts that is admissible as evidence.
- Games A bid, especially the final bid of a hand in certain card games.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അറിയിക്കല് - Ariyikkal ;പ്രതിജ്ഞാവാചകം - Prathijnjaavaachakam | Prathijnjavachakam ;ഖ്യാപനം - Khyaapanam | Khyapanam ;പ്രസ്താവം - Prasthaavam | Prasthavam ;ധൈര്യപ്പെടുത്തല് - Dhairyappeduththal | Dhairyappeduthal ;പ്രഖ്യാപനം - Prakhyaapanam | Prakhyapanam ;