A failing or failure; omission of that which ought to be done; neglect to do what duty or law requires; as, this evil has happened through the governor's default.
- Failure to perform a task or fulfill an obligation, especially failure to meet a financial obligation: in default on a loan.
- Law Failure to make a required court appearance.
- The failure of one or more competitors or teams to participate in a contest: won the championship by default.
- Computer Science A particular setting or value for a variable that is assigned automatically by an operating system and remains in effect unless canceled or overridden by the operator: changed the default for the font in the word processing program.
- A situation or condition that obtains in the absence of active intervention.
- To fail to do what is required.
- To fail to pay money when it is due.
- Law To fail to appear in court when summoned.
- Law To lose a case by not appearing.
- To fail to take part in or complete a scheduled contest.
- To fail to perform or pay.
- Law To lose (a case) by failing to appear in court.
- To fail to take part in or complete (a contest, for example).
- in default of Through the failure, absence, or lack of.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിവിധ പ്രോഗ്രാമുകളിലുള്ള മൂല ക്രമീകരണങ്ങള് - Vividha Prograamukalilulla Moola Krameekaranangal | Vividha Programukalilulla Moola Krameekaranangal ;വീഴ്ച - Veezhcha ;അപരാധം - Aparaadham | Aparadham ;മുട്ടുവരുത്തുക - Muttuvaruththuka | Muttuvaruthuka ;വീഴ്ച - Veezhcha ;വിധിച്ചതുപോലെ ചെയ്യാതിരിക്കൽ - Vidhichathupole Cheyyaathirikkal | Vidhichathupole Cheyyathirikkal ;