Serving to defend or protect; proper for defense; opposed to offensive; as, defensive armor.
- Intended or appropriate for defending; protective.
- Intended to withstand or deter aggression or attack: a defensive weapons system; defensive behavior.
- Of or relating to the effort to prevent an opponent from gaining points in a game or athletic contest.
- Performed so as to avoid risk, danger, or legal liability: defensive driving; defensive medicine,
- Of or relating to defense.
- Psychology Constantly protecting oneself from criticism, exposure of one's shortcomings, or other real or perceived threats to the ego.
- A means of defense.
- An attitude or position of defense.
- on the defensive Prepared to withstand or counter aggression or attack.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രതിരോധപരമായി - Prathirodhaparamaayi | Prathirodhaparamayi ;ആത്മരക്ഷാപരമായ - Aathmarakshaaparamaaya | athmarakshaparamaya ;ആത്മരക്ഷ - Aathmaraksha | athmaraksha ;ശ്രുതുനിവാരണം - Shruthunivaaranam | Shruthunivaranam ;ശത്രുനിവാരണം - Shathrunivaaranam | Shathrunivaranam ;രക്ഷാസംവിധാനം - Rakshaasamvidhaanam | Rakshasamvidhanam ;