The act or state of growing worse, or the state of having become worse; decline; degradation; debasement; degeneracy; deterioration.
- The process of degenerating.
- The state of being degenerate.
- Medicine Gradual deterioration of specific tissues, cells, or organs with corresponding impairment or loss of function, caused by injury, disease, or aging.
- Biology The evolutionary decline or loss of a function, characteristic, or structure in an organism or a species.
- Electronics Loss of or gain in power in an amplifier caused by unintentional negative feedback.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അപകർഷം - Apakarsham ;അപകർഷം ഭവിച്ച - Apakarsham Bhavicha ;ധാർമ്മികാധഃപതനം - Dhaarmmikaadhapathanam | Dharmmikadhapathanam ;അപകര്ഷം - Apakarsham ;ധര്മ്മഭ്രംശം - Dharmmabhramsham ;നശിച്ച - Nashicha ;