To set free from restraint; to set at liberty; to release; to liberate, as from control; to give up; to free; to save; to rescue from evil actual or feared; -- often with from or out of; as, to deliver one from captivity, or from fear of death.
- To bring or transport to the proper place or recipient; distribute: deliver groceries; deliver the mail.
- To surrender (someone or something) to another; hand over: delivered the criminal to the police.
- To secure (something promised or desired), as for a candidate or political party: campaign workers who delivered the ward for the mayor.
- To throw or hurl: The pitcher delivered the ball.
- To strike (a blow).
- To express in words; declare or utter: deliver a lecture.
- To give birth to: She delivered a baby boy this morning.
- To assist (a woman) in giving birth: The doctor delivered her of twins.
- To assist or aid in the birth of: The midwife delivered the baby.
- To give forth or produce: The oil well delivered only 50 barrels a day.
- To set free, as from misery, peril, or evil: deliver a captive from slavery. See Synonyms at save1.
- To produce or achieve what is desired or expected; make good: The senator delivered on her pledge. He is a manager who just can't seem to deliver.
- To give birth: She expects to deliver in late August.
- deliver (oneself) of To pronounce; utter: Before leaving I delivered myself of a few choice comments.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപേക്ഷിക്കുക - Upekshikkuka ; ;കത്തുകളും സാധനങ്ങളും മറ്റും ഒരു സ്ഥലത്തു നിന്നും മറ്റൊരു സ്ഥലത്തേയ്ക്കോ ആളിനോ എത്തിച്ചു കൊടുക്കുക - Kaththukalum Saadhanangalum Mattum Oru Sthalaththu Ninnum Mattoru Sthalaththeykko Aalino Eththichu Kodukkuka | Kathukalum Sadhanangalum Mattum Oru Sthalathu Ninnum Mattoru Sthalatheykko alino Ethichu Kodukkuka ;വിമോചിപ്പിക്കുക - Vimochippikkuka ;വിട്ടുകൊടുക്കുക - Vittukodukkuka ;പ്രതീക്ഷ നിറവേറ്റുക - Pratheeksha Niravettuka ;