Having the constituent parts massed or crowded together; close; compact; thick; containing much matter in a small space; heavy; opaque; as, a dense crowd; a dense forest; a dense fog.
- Having relatively high density.
- Crowded closely together; compact: a dense population.
- Hard to penetrate; thick: a dense jungle.
- Permitting little light to pass through, because of compactness of matter: dense glass; a dense fog.
- Opaque, with good contrast between light and dark areas. Used of a photographic negative.
- Difficult to understand because of complexity or obscurity: a dense novel.
- Slow to apprehend; thickheaded.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സഞ്ചിത - Sanchitha ;ഘന - Ghana ;ബഹള - Bahala ;ഇടതൂര്ന്ന - Idathoornna ;നിബിഡ - Nibida ;മൂഢത്വമുള്ള - Mooddathvamulla ;