Obtained by derivation; derived; not radical, original, or fundamental; originating, deduced, or formed from something else; secondary; as, a derivative conveyance; a derivative word.
- Resulting from or employing derivation: a derivative word; a derivative process.
- Copied or adapted from others: a highly derivative prose style.
- Something derived.
- Linguistics A word formed from another by derivation, such as electricity from electric.
- Mathematics The limiting value of the ratio of the change in a function to the corresponding change in its independent variable.
- Mathematics The instantaneous rate of change of a function with respect to its variable.
- Mathematics The slope of the tangent line to the graph of a function at a given point. Also called differential coefficient, fluxion.
- Chemistry A compound derived or obtained from another and containing essential elements of the parent substance.
- Business An investment that derives its value from another more fundamental investment, as a commitment to buy a bond for a certain sum on a certain date.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉല്്പന്നം - Ul്pannam ;ഉദ്ഭവം - Udhbhavam ;ആനുമാനികം - Aanumaanikam | anumanikam ;അനുമാനം - Anumaanam | Anumanam ;ഒന്നിനിടയില് നിന്നുണ്ടായ - Onninidayil Ninnundaaya | Onninidayil Ninnundaya ;ഉത്ഭവിച്ചത് - Uthbhavichathu ;