That which is deserved; the reward or the punishment justly due; claim to recompense, usually in a good sense; right to reward; merit.
- A barren or desolate area, especially:
- A dry, often sandy region of little rainfall, extreme temperatures, and sparse vegetation.
- A region of permanent cold that is largely or entirely devoid of life.
- An apparently lifeless area of water.
- An empty or forsaken place; a wasteland: a cultural desert.
- Archaic A wild, uncultivated, and uninhabited region.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or inhabiting a desert: desert fauna.
- Barren and uninhabited; desolate: a desert island.
- Something that is deserved or merited, especially a punishment. Often used in the plural: They got their just deserts when the scheme was finally uncovered.
- The state or fact of deserving reward or punishment.
- To leave empty or alone; abandon.
- To withdraw from, especially in spite of a responsibility or duty; forsake: deserted her friend in a time of need.
- To abandon (a military post, for example) in violation of orders or an oath.
- To forsake one's duty or post, especially to be absent without leave from the armed forces with no intention of returning.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപേക്ഷിച്ചു പോവുക - Upekshichu Povuka ;വെടിയുക - Vediyuka ;അര്ഹിക്കുന്ന യോഗ്യത - Arhikkunna Yogyatha ;മരുപൃഷ്ഠം - Maruprushdam ;മണല് പരപ്പ് - Manal Parappu ;ഭൂര്ണ്ണി - Bhoornni ;