The act of determining, or the state of being determined.
- The act of making or arriving at a decision. See Synonyms at decision.
- The decision reached.
- Firmness of purpose; resolve: approached the task with determination and energy.
- A fixed intention or resolution: returned to school with a determination to finish.
- The settling of a question or case by an authoritative decision or pronouncement, especially by a judicial body: The choice of a foster home was left to the determination of the court.
- The decision or pronouncement made.
- The ascertaining or fixing of the quantity, quality, position, or character of something: a determination of the ship's longitude; a determination of the mass of the universe.
- The result of such ascertaining.
- A fixed movement or tendency toward an object or end.
- Logic The defining of a concept through its constituent elements.
- Logic The qualification of a concept or proposition to render it more definite or specific.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അന്തിമനിര്ണ്ണയം - Anthimanirnnayam ;ദൃഢനിശ്ചയം - Dhruddanishchayam ;നിശ്ചയം - Nishchayam ;നിഷ്കര്ഷ - Nishkarsha ;നിരൂഹം - Nirooham ;തീരുമാനം - Theerumaanam | Theerumanam ;