The act of deviating; a wandering from the way; variation from the common way, from an established rule, etc.; departure, as from the right course or the path of duty.
- The act of deviating or turning aside.
- An abnormality; a departure: "Vice was a deviation from our nature” ( Henry Fielding).
- Deviant behavior or attitudes.
- Divergence from an accepted political policy or party line.
- Deflection of a compass needle caused by local magnetic influence, especially on a ship.
- Statistics The difference, especially the absolute difference, between one number in a set and the mean of the set.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പിഴുകല് - Pizhukal ;ആചാരഭ്രശം - Aachaarabhrasham | acharabhrasham ;ഭ്രംശിക്കല് - Bhramshikkal ;ആചാരഭംഗം - Aachaarabhamgam | acharabhamgam ;വഴിതെറ്റൽ - Vazhithettal ;ദുര്ന്നടപ്പ് - Dhurnnadappu ;