Joining two not adjacent angles of a quadrilateral or multilateral figure; running across from corner to corner; crossing at an angle with one of the sides.
- Mathematics Joining two nonadjacent vertices of a polygon.
- Mathematics Joining two vertices of a polyhedron not in the same face.
- Having a slanted or oblique direction.
- Having oblique lines or markings.
- Relating to or being the front left and back right feet or the front right and back left feet of a quadruped.
- Mathematics A diagonal line or plane.
- Something, such as a row, course, or part, that is arranged obliquely.
- A fabric woven with diagonal lines.
- A virgule.