Means or mode of expressing thoughts; language; tongue; form of speech.
- A regional or social variety of a language distinguished by pronunciation, grammar, or vocabulary, especially a variety of speech differing from the standard literary language or speech pattern of the culture in which it exists: Cockney is a dialect of English.
- A variety of language that with other varieties constitutes a single language of which no single variety is standard: the dialects of Ancient Greek.
- The language peculiar to the members of a group, especially in an occupation; jargon: the dialect of science.
- The manner or style of expressing oneself in language or the arts.
- A language considered as part of a larger family of languages or a linguistic branch. Not in scientific use: Spanish and French are Romance dialects.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭാഷാഭേദം - Bhaashaabhedham | Bhashabhedham ;ദേശഭാഷ - Dheshabhaasha | Dheshabhasha ;ദേശ്യഭാഷ - Dheshyabhaasha | Dheshyabhasha ;നാടോടിഭാഷ - Naadodibhaasha | Nadodibhasha ;ഒരേ ഭാഷയില് തന്നെയുള്ള ഭാഷാഭേദം - Ore Bhaashayil Thanneyulla Bhaashaabhedham | Ore Bhashayil Thanneyulla Bhashabhedham ;പ്രാദേശിക ഭാഷ - Praadheshika Bhaasha | Pradheshika Bhasha ;