Measure in a single line, as length, breadth, height, thickness, or circumference; extension; measurement; -- usually, in the plural, measure in length and breadth, or in length, breadth, and thickness; extent; size; as, the dimensions of a room, or of a ship; the dimensions of a farm, of a kingdom.
- A measure of spatial extent, especially width, height, or length.
- Extent or magnitude; scope. Often used in the plural: a problem of alarming dimensions.
- Aspect; element: "He's a good newsman, and he has that extra dimension” ( William S. Paley).
- Mathematics The least number of independent coordinates required to specify uniquely the points in a space.
- Mathematics The range of such a coordinate.
- Physics A physical property, such as mass, length, time, or a combination thereof, regarded as a fundamental measure or as one of a set of fundamental measures of a physical quantity: Velocity has the dimensions of length divided by time.
- To cut or shape to specified dimensions.
- To mark with specified dimensions.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരപ്പ് - Parappu ;പരിമാണം - Parimaanam | Parimanam ;ഘനം - Ghanam ;വ്യാപ്തി - Vyaapthi | Vyapthi ;അളവ് - Alavu ;മാനം - Maanam | Manam ;