To interrupt the continuance of; to intermit, as a practice or habit; to put an end to; to cause to cease; to cease using, to stop; to leave off.
- To stop doing or providing (something); end or abandon: discontinued her visits to the museum; discontinued ferry service to the island.
- To cease making or manufacturing: discontinued the sportscar in the 1960s.
- To cease subscribing to (a publication).
- Law To terminate (an action) by discontinuance.
- To come to an end. See Synonyms at stop.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അവിച്ഛിന്നത - Avichchinnatha ;ഉപേക്ഷിക്കുക - Upekshikkuka ;തുടരാതിരിക്കൽ - Thudaraathirikkal | Thudarathirikkal ;നിറുത്തുക - Niruththuka | Niruthuka ;നിന്നുപോവുക - Ninnupovuka ;നിര്ത്തുക - Nirththuka | Nirthuka ;