The condition of being out of favor; loss of favor, regard, or respect.
- Loss of honor, respect, or reputation; shame.
- The condition of being strongly and generally disapproved.
- One that brings disfavor or discredit: Your handwriting is a disgrace.
- To bring shame or dishonor on: disgraced the entire community.
- To deprive of favor or good repute; treat with disfavor: The family was disgraced by the scandal.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഏളിതം - Elitham ;ആഴ്മകേട് - Aazhmakedu | azhmakedu ;അനിഷ്ടം - Anishdam ;അപകര്ഷം - Apakarsham ;പോരായ്ക - Poraayka | Porayka ;അവമാനഹേതു - Avamaanahethu | Avamanahethu ;