A vessel, as a platter, a plate, a bowl, used for serving up food at the table.
- An open, generally shallow concave container for holding, cooking, or serving food.
- The containers and often the utensils used when eating: took out the dishes and silverware; washed the dishes.
- A shallow concave container used for purposes other than eating: an evaporating dish.
- The amount that a dish can hold.
- The food served or contained in a dish: a dish of ice cream.
- A particular variety or preparation of food: Sushi is a Japanese dish.
- A depression similar to that in a shallow concave container for food.
- The degree of concavity in such a depression.
- Electronics A dish antenna.
- Slang A good-looking person, especially an attractive woman.
- Informal Idle talk; gossip: "plenty of dish about her tattoos, her plastic surgeries, and her ever-younger inamorati” ( Louise Kennedy).
- To serve (food) in or as if in a dish: dished up the stew.
- To present: dished up an excellent entertainment.
- To hollow out; make concave.
- Informal To gossip about.
- Chiefly British Slang To ruin, foil, or defeat.
- Informal To talk idly, especially to gossip.
- dish out To dispense freely: likes to dish out advice.
- dish it out Slang To deal out criticism or abuse.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പാത്രം - Paathram | Pathram ;പാത്രത്തിൽ വിളമ്പിയ ആഹാരം - Paathraththil Vilampiya Aahaaram | Pathrathil Vilampiya aharam ;പാത്രത്തില് എടുക്കുക - Paathraththil Edukkuka | Pathrathil Edukkuka ;കറി - Kari ;പ്രത്യേകതരം ഭക്ഷണം - Prathyekatharam Bhakshanam ;താന്പാളം - Thaanpaalam | Thanpalam ;