- Characterized by separation.
- Music Relating to progression by intervals larger than major seconds.
- Zoology Having deep constrictions separating the head, thorax, and abdomen, as in insects.
- Logic A term in a disjunction.
- An adverbial phrase that modifies a sentence in order to suggest the speaker's commentary on the content of the sentence, as with sadly in Sadly, we have no more dessert left.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
;പൊരുത്തമില്ലാത്ത - Poruththamillaaththa | Poruthamillatha ;