The act of distributing or dispensing; the act of dividing or apportioning among several or many; apportionment; as, the distribution of an estate among heirs or children.
- The act of distributing or the condition of being distributed; apportionment.
- Something distributed; an allotment.
- The act of dispersing or the condition of being dispersed; diffusion.
- The geographic occurrence or range of an organism.
- The geographic occurrence or range of a custom, usage, or other feature.
- Division into categories; classification.
- The process of marketing and supplying goods, especially to retailers.
- A spatial or temporal array of objects or events: the distribution of theaters on Broadway.
- Law The division of an estate or property among rightful heirs.
- Statistics A set of numbers and their frequency of occurrence collected from measurements over a statistical population.
- Mathematics A generalized function used in the study of partial differential equations.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിഭജനപദം - Vibhajanapadham ;വിതരണകര്ത്താവ് - Vitharanakarththaavu | Vitharanakarthavu ;തരംതിരിക്കല് - Tharamthirikkal ;വിഭജനം - Vibhajanam ;വിതരണം - Vitharanam ;പകുക്കല് - Pakukkal ;