Parted; disunited; distributed.
- Separated into parts or pieces.
- Being in a state of disagreement or disunity: a divided nation.
- Moved by conflicting interests, emotions, or activities: divided loyalties.
- Separated by distance: a child divided from her familiar surroundings.
- Having the lanes for opposing traffic separated: divided highways.
- Botany Having indentations extending to the midrib or base and forming distinct lobes: divided leaves.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നികൃത്ത - Nikruththa | Nikrutha ;ഭാഗിക്കുക - Bhaagikkuka | Bhagikkuka ;പങ്കിടുക - Pankiduka ;വേറാക്കുക - Veraakkuka | Verakkuka ;ദാത - Dhaatha | Dhatha ;വിഭജനരേഖ - Vibhajanarekha ;