A sum of money to be divided and distributed; the share of a sum divided that falls to each individual; a distribute sum, share, or percentage; -- applied to the profits as appropriated among shareholders, and to assets as apportioned among creditors; as, the dividend of a bank, a railway corporation, or a bankrupt estate.
- Mathematics A quantity to be divided.
- A share of profits received by a stockholder or by a policyholder in a mutual insurance society.
- A payment pro rata to a creditor of a person adjudged bankrupt.
- A share of a surplus; a bonus.
- An unexpected gain, benefit, or advantage.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വീതാംശം - Veethaamsham | Veethamsham ;ഓഹരി വിഹിതം - Ohari Vihitham ;നേട്ടം - Nettam ;പങ്ക് - Panku ;ലാഭം - Laabham | Labham ;വിഹിതം - Vihitham ;