A contrivance, turning on a vertical axis by a handle or winch, and giving a circular motion to the ore to be washed; a stirrer.
- Informal A child's doll.
- A low mobile platform that rolls on casters, used for transporting heavy loads.
- Such a platform as used by one working underneath a motor vehicle.
- A hand truck.
- A wheeled apparatus used to transport a movie or television camera about a set.
- A small locomotive, as for use in a railroad yard or on a construction site.
- A wooden implement for stirring clothes in a washtub.
- A tool used to hold one end of a rivet while the opposite end is being hammered to form a head.
- A small piece of wood or metal placed on the head of a pile to prevent damage to the pile while it is being driven.
- To move the wheeled apparatus on which a movie or television camera is mounted toward or away from the scene of action.