Of or pertaining to one's house or home, or one's household or family; relating to home life; as, domestic concerns, life, duties, cares, happiness, worship, servants.
- Of or relating to the family or household: domestic chores.
- Fond of home life and household affairs.
- Tame or domesticated. Used of animals.
- Of or relating to a country's internal affairs: domestic issues such as tax rates and highway construction.
- Produced in or indigenous to a particular country: domestic oil; domestic wine.
- A household servant.
- Cotton cloth.
- Household linens. Often used in the plural.
- A product or substance discovered in, developed in, or exported from a particular country.