Of or pertaining to one's house or home, or one's household or family; relating to home life; as, domestic concerns, life, duties, cares, happiness, worship, servants.
- Of or relating to the family or household: domestic chores.
- Fond of home life and household affairs.
- Tame or domesticated. Used of animals.
- Of or relating to a country's internal affairs: domestic issues such as tax rates and highway construction.
- Produced in or indigenous to a particular country: domestic oil; domestic wine.
- A household servant.
- Cotton cloth.
- Household linens. Often used in the plural.
- A product or substance discovered in, developed in, or exported from a particular country.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വീട്ടുവേലക്കാരന് - Veettuvelakkaaran | Veettuvelakkaran ;സ്വദേശീയമായ - Svadhesheeyamaaya | swadhesheeyamaya ;ഗൃഹസംബന്ധമായ - Gruhasambandhamaaya | Gruhasambandhamaya ;pregnancy of domestic animals like cattle ചനകലങ്ങുക - pregnancy Of Domestic Animals Like Cattle Chanakalanguka ;a domestic swinging shelf hung by a rope used for keepign articles in vessels ഡലകം - a Domestic Swinging Shelf Hung By A Rope Used For Keepign Articles In Vessels Dalakam ;a domestic fowl വ്രാജം - a Domestic Fowl Vraajam | a Domestic Fowl Vrajam ;