An opening in the wall of a house or of an apartment, by which to go in and out; an entrance way.
- A movable structure used to close off an entrance, typically consisting of a panel that swings on hinges or that slides or rotates.
- A similar part on a piece of furniture or a vehicle.
- A doorway.
- The room or building to which a door belongs: They live three doors down the hall.
- A means of approach or access: looking for the door to success.
- Slang To strike (a passing bicyclist, for example) by suddenly opening a vehicular door.
- To serve as a doorman or doorwoman of (a nightclub, for example).
- at (someone's) door As a charge holding someone responsible: You shouldn't lay the blame for the fiasco at her door.
- close To refuse to allow for the possibility of: The secretary of state closed the door on future negotiations.
- leave the door open To allow for the possibility of: Let's leave the door open for future stylistic changes.
- show (someone) the door Informal To eject (someone) from the premises.
- show (someone) the door Informal To terminate the employment of; fire.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രവേശനമാര്ഗ്ഗം - Praveshanamaarggam | Praveshanamarggam ;നട - Nada ;പ്രവേശനമുഖം - Praveshanamukham ;കതക് - Kathaku ;വാതില് - വാതില് ;കവാടം - Kavaadam | Kavadam ;