From a higher place to a lower; in a descending course; as, to tend, move, roll, look, or take root, downward or downwards.
- In, to, or toward a lower place, level, or position: floating downward.
- Toward a lower position in a hierarchy or on a socioeconomic scale: slid downward into poverty.
- Toward the feet or lower parts: clothed from the waist downward.
- Toward a lower amount, degree, or rank: stocks plummeted downward.
- From a prior source or earlier time: passed downward through the ages.
- Directed toward a lower place or position: downward movement.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കീഴോട്ടുചരിഞ്ഞ - Keezhottucharinja ;വ്യക്തമായി - Vyakthamaayi | Vyakthamayi ;താഴേക്ക് - Thaazhekku | Thazhekku ;അധോഗതിയിലേക്ക് - Adhogathiyilekku ;താഴോട്ട് - Thaazhottu | Thazhottu ;താഴോട്ട് - Thaazhottu | Thazhottu ;