A confection; a comfit; a drug.
- To pull along with difficulty or effort; haul: dragged the heavy box out of the way. See Synonyms at pull.
- To cause to trail along a surface, especially the ground.
- Computer Science To move (a pointing device, such as a mouse) while pressing down on one of its buttons.
- Computer Science To move (an element of a graphical display) on a computer screen using a pointing device.
- To move or bring by force or with great effort: had to drag him to the dentist; dragged the truth out of the reluctant witness.
- To search or sweep the bottom of (a body of water), as with a grappling hook or dragnet.
- To bring up or catch by such means.
- To prolong tediously: dragged the story out.
- Baseball To hit (a bunt) while taking the first steps toward first base.
- To break up, rake, or smooth out (land or dirt), especially by pulling a drag or heavy mesh: dragged the infield between innings.
- To trail along the ground: The dog's leash dragged on the sidewalk.
- To move slowly or with effort.
- To lag behind.
- To pass or proceed slowly, tediously, or laboriously: The time dragged as we waited.
- Computer Science To move a pointing device while pressing down on one of its buttons.
- To search or dredge the bottom of a body of water: dragging for the sunken craft.
- To take part in or as if in a drag race.
- To draw on a cigarette, pipe, or cigar.
- The act of dragging.
- Something, such as a harrow or an implement for spreading manure, that is dragged along the ground.
- A device, such as a grappling hook, that is used for dragging under water.
- A heavy sledge or cart for hauling loads.
- A large four-horse coach with seats inside and on top.
- Something, such as a sea anchor or a brake on a fishing reel, that retards motion.
- One that impedes or slows progress; a drawback or burden: the drag of taxation on economic growth.
- The degree of resistance involved in dragging or hauling.
- The retarding force exerted on a moving body by a fluid medium such as air or water.
- A slow, laborious motion or movement.
- The scent or trail of a fox or another animal.
- Something that provides an artificial scent.
- Slang One that is obnoxiously tiresome: The evening was a real drag.
- A puff on a cigarette, pipe, or cigar.
- Slang A street or road: the town's main drag.
- The clothing characteristic of one sex when worn by a member of the opposite sex: an actor in drag.
- Of, relating to, or being a person wearing clothing characteristic of the opposite sex: a drag performer; a drag show.
- feet To act or work with intentional slowness; delay.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നീട്ടിക്കൊണ്ടുപോകുക - Neettikkondupokuka ;ഇഴയ്ക്കുക - Izhaykkuka ;ആകര്ഷയന്ത്രം - Aakarshayanthram | akarshayanthram ;പാതാളക്കരണ്ടി - Paathaalakkarandi | Pathalakkarandi ;പുരോഗതി തടയുന്നവന് - Purogathi Thadayunnavan ;വലിച്ചിഴയ്ക്കുക - Valichizhaykkuka ;