A composition, in prose or poetry, accommodated to action, and intended to exhibit a picture of human life, or to depict a series of grave or humorous actions of more than ordinary interest, tending toward some striking result. It is commonly designed to be spoken and represented by actors on the stage.
- A prose or verse composition, especially one telling a serious story, that is intended for representation by actors impersonating the characters and performing the dialogue and action.
- A serious narrative work or program for television, radio, or the cinema.
- Theatrical plays of a particular kind or period: Elizabethan drama.
- The art or practice of writing or producing dramatic works.
- A situation or succession of events in real life having the dramatic progression or emotional effect characteristic of a play: the drama of the prisoner's escape and recapture.
- The quality or condition of being dramatic: a summit meeting full of drama.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദൃശ്യകാവ്യം - Dhrushyakaavyam | Dhrushyakavyam ;ക്ഷോഭജനകമായ സംഭവം - Kshobhajanakamaaya Sambhavam | Kshobhajanakamaya Sambhavam ;നടനകല - Nadanakala ;പ്രകടനം - Prakadanam ;നാടകീയത - Naadakeeyatha | Nadakeeyatha ;നാടകം - Naadakam | Nadakam ;