The thoughts, or series of thoughts, or imaginary transactions, which occupy the mind during sleep; a sleeping vision.
- A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
- A daydream; a reverie.
- A state of abstraction; a trance.
- A wild fancy or hope.
- A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration: a dream of owning their own business.
- One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful: Our new car runs like a dream.
- To experience a dream in sleep: dreamed of meeting an old friend.
- To daydream.
- To have a deep aspiration: dreaming of a world at peace.
- To regard something as feasible or practical: I wouldn't dream of trick skiing on icy slopes.
- To experience a dream of while asleep: Did it storm last night, or did I dream it?
- To conceive of; imagine.
- To pass (time) idly or in reverie.
- dream on Informal Used in the imperative to indicate that a statement or suggestion is improbable or unrealistic.
- dream up To invent; concoct: dreamed up a plan to corner the market.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മനോരാജ്യം - Manoraajyam | Manorajyam ;കിനാവ് - Kinaavu | Kinavu ;സ്വപ്നാവസ്ഥ - Svapnaavastha | swapnavastha ;കിനാ - Kinaa | Kina ;സ്വാപഭ്രാന്തി - Svaapabhraanthi | swapabhranthi ;സുപ്തജ്ഞാനം - Supthajnjaanam | Supthajnjanam ;