Soon; in good season; seasonably; betimes; as, come early.
- Of or occurring near the beginning of a given series, period of time, or course of events: in the early morning; scored two runs in the early innings.
- Of or belonging to a previous or remote period of time: the early inhabitants of the British Isles.
- Of or belonging to an initial stage of development: an early form of life; an early computer.
- Occurring, developing, or appearing before the expected or usual time: an early spring; an early retirement.
- Maturing or developing relatively soon: an early variety of tomato.
- Occurring in the near future: Observers predicted an early end to the negotiations.
- Near the beginning of a given series, period of time, or course of events: departed early in the day; scored important victories early in the campaign.
- At or near the beginning of the morning: She never used to get up so early.
- At or during a remote or initial period: decided very early to go into medicine.
- Before the expected or usual time: arrived at the meeting a few minutes early.
- Soon in relation to others of its kind: a rose that was cultivated to bloom early.
- early on At an early stage or point: "Early on, [he] found that being honest and being funny were almost the same thing” ( Maureen Orth).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുമ്പുള്ള - Mumpulla ;the early symptom of പൂര്വ്വലക്ഷണം - the Early Symptom Of Poorvvalakshanam ;early stage of madness പിച്ച് - early Stage Of Madness Pichu ;നേരത്തേ - Neraththe | Nerathe ;ആദ്യകാലത്തുള്ള - Aadhyakaalaththulla | adhyakalathulla ;the early stage of Malayalam കരിന്തമിഴ് - the Early Stage Of Malayalam Karinthamizhu ;