Seriousness; reality; fixed determination; eagerness; intentness.
- Marked by or showing deep sincerity or seriousness: an earnest gesture of goodwill.
- Of an important or weighty nature; grave. See Synonyms at serious.
- in earnest With a purposeful or sincere intent: settled down to study in earnest for the examination.
- in earnest Serious; determined: "Both sides are deeply in earnest, with passions that approximate those of civil war” ( Conor Cruise O'Brien).
- Money paid in advance as part payment to bind a contract or bargain.
- A token of something to come; a promise or an assurance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മനസ്സുറച്ച - Manassuracha ;ഗൗരവമായ - Gauravamaaya | Gouravamaya ;നാട്യമല്ലാത്ത - Naadyamallaaththa | Nadyamallatha ;ആദിഫലം - Aadhiphalam | adhiphalam ;കാര്യമായ - Kaaryamaaya | Karyamaya ;നാട്യമില്ലാത്ത - Naadyamillaaththa | Nadyamillatha ;