At ease; free from pain, trouble, or constraint
- Capable of being accomplished or acquired with ease; posing no difficulty: an easy victory; an easy problem.
- Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding: took the easy way out of her problems; wasn't satisfied with easy answers.
- Free from worry, anxiety, trouble, or pain: My mind was easy, knowing that I had done my best.
- Affording comfort or relief; soothing: soft light that was easy on the eyes.
- Prosperous; well-off: easy living; easy circumstances.
- Causing little hardship or distress: an easy penalty; a habit that isn't easy to give up.
- Socially at ease: an easy, good-natured manner.
- Relaxed in attitude; easygoing: an easy disposition.
- Not strict or severe; lenient: an easy teacher; easy standards.
- Readily exploited, imposed on, or tricked: an easy mark; an easy victim.
- Not hurried or forced; moderate: an easy pace; an easy walk around the block.
- Light; gentle: an easy tap on the shoulder.
- Not steep or abrupt; gradual: an easy climb.
- Economics Less in demand and therefore readily obtainable: Commodities are easier this quarter.
- Economics Plentiful and therefore at low interest rates: easy money.
- Promiscuous; loose.
- Without haste or agitation: Relax and take it easy for a while.
- With little effort; easily: success that came too easy.
- In a restrained or moderate manner: Go easy on the butter.
- Without much hardship or cost: got off easy with only a small fine.
- easy as pie Informal Capable of being accomplished or done with no difficulty.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിര്ബാധമായ - Nirbaadhamaaya | Nirbadhamaya ;കിഴക്ക് - Kizhakku ;അനായാസമായ - Anaayaasamaaya | Anayasamaya ;സ്വസ്ഥമായ - Svasthamaaya | swasthamaya ;നിരായാസ - Niraayaasa | Nirayasa ;ലളിതമായ - Lalithamaaya | Lalithamaya ;