Having the power to produce an effect or effects; producing a decided or decisive effect; efficient; serviceable; operative; as, an effective force, remedy, speech; the effective men in a regiment.
- Having an intended or expected effect.
- Producing a strong impression or response; striking: gave an effective performance as Othello.
- Operative; in effect: The law is effective immediately.
- Existing in fact; actual: a decline in the effective demand.
- Prepared for use or action, especially in warfare.
- A soldier or a piece of military equipment that is ready for combat: "The 'company' was no more than two platoons of effectives” ( Tom Clancy).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഊർജ്ജിതമായ - Oorjjithamaaya | Oorjjithamaya ;പ്രഭാവം - Prabhaavam | Prabhavam ;സഫലമായ - Saphalamaaya | Saphalamaya ;നടപ്പിലാകുന്ന - Nadappilaakunna | Nadappilakunna ;ഫലപ്രദമാ - Phalapradhamaa | Phalapradhama ;സഫല - Saphala ;