Older; more aged, or existing longer.
- Greater than another in age or seniority.
- Superior to another or others, as in rank.
- An older person.
- An older, influential member of a family, tribe, or community.
- One of the governing officers of a church, often having pastoral or teaching functions.
- Mormon Church A member of the higher order of priesthood.
- Any of various shrubs or small trees of the genus Sambucus, having clusters of small white flowers and red or purplish-black berrylike fruit.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വയസ്സുമൂത്ത - Vayassumooththa | Vayassumootha ;മൂത്തയാള് - Mooththayaal | Moothayal ;മൂത്തയാൾ - Mooththayaal | Moothayal ;അഗ്രജമായ - Agrajamaaya | Agrajamaya ;മൂത്തസഹോദരൻ - Mooththasahodharan | Moothasahodharan ;അഗ്രിമ - Agrima ;