Pertaining to electricity; consisting of, containing, derived from, or produced by, electricity; as, electric power or virtue; an electric jar; electric effects; an electric spark.
- Of, relating to, producing, or operated by electricity: electric current; an electrical appliance.
- Of or related to sound created or altered by an electrical or electronic device.
- Amplified by an electronic device: an electric guitar.
- Emotionally exciting; thrilling: gave an electric reading of the play.
- Exceptionally tense; highly charged with emotion: an atmosphere electric with suspicion.
- An electrically powered machine or vehicle: The lawn mower is an electric.